Thursday, June 28

The Orgy On the Hill

I noticed my Rose of Sharon have started to bloom.



Then I noticed the Japanese Beetles have noticed
my Rose of Sharon are blooming.


So I went up on the hillside to add more beetle traps,
with my trusty companion leading the way.




I'm hoping to lure the Japanese Beetles away from my Rose of Sharon
and Crepe Myrtles with these Pheromone traps.
Pheromone is a sex scent to beetles which lures them to their demise!



And then, I headed back to the comforts of home...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm guessing from the last photo I don't need to ask "CDs or records"?

S said...

You take great pictures.

And you have a great-looking dog!

Nessa said...

Great sign.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Analogue Way? Hoo boy, you got the humors going, young lady.

MizMell said...

To Unrelaxed dad and old horsetail snake: 24 tracks on 2 inch tape...

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' that canine's face....

Anonymous said...

I do actually own a one-inch reel of sixteen track with stuff by an old band on it. Apparently we taped over left-over demo tracks by the version of Electric Light Orchestra that reformed without Jeff Lynne. I've always been proud of that.