Saturday, October 6

Herbal is Best

My head is spinning. Just too much new information swarming around with old information and bumping into one another inside my head. I'm learning... and thinking. I learning to think about what I have recently learned versus what I knew already. I replacing some old stuff with some new stuff and I'm being forced into re-evaluating some old thought processes.

Last week's marathon study sessions for my upcoming biology test nearly put me over the edge. The house was not quiet enough so I packed up and went to the local library for about 4 hours.

JB sat me down earlier this week in an effort to help me put things into perspective. He suggested I find a reason. He also pointed out that if I did not find a reason, all those facts would just be random facts destined to swirl in my head for all eternity. Okay, he didn't say that exactly, but something like that.

He's right. I need to have a genuine interest at some level to make all these (biology) ideas mesh.

So I went to The Well and look what I found:


This stuff is marvelous.

I want to buy it by the case, so I never run out!

I want to share it with my friends and family.

And that's why I am sharing it with you!

4 comments:

slouching mom said...

It's for reducing stress? Improving concentration? Both?

(un)relaxeddad said...

The website kind of suggested it was quite, gender, specific in the areas it discussed it as working for - what else can it do?

I should look up something for some patches of dry skin I have which moisturizer doesn't really help with. Or is that too much information :)

Christine said...

i'm so curious. . .

Imperatrix said...

Interesting. How long does it take to start working? I gave up on St. John's Wort when I got to the part that you need to drink several cups a day for several months before noticing a difference!