Saturday, November 24

Deck the Halls


I'm trying to get in the holiday spirit. It's just JB and I, so I don't do near the decorating that I once did when there were children at home. But I'm finding that decorating for the holidays makes me feel better.

I bought the garland with a vision for the entry way, when Momo and I went shopping the day before Thanksgiving . It's not there yet.

After it lay on the kitchen table for 3 days, I finally went up about dusk this evening to make a go of getting it started. I'm happy to have accomplished what I have at this point.

And please, don't suggest red bows. I'm not a red bow sort of person. I may have considered it if there weren't 85 million red bows in the city already. Bare with me, it will be marvelous when I'm all finished.

Like life, it's a work in progress.

2 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

I can't wait to see how this ends up. You are so creative that I can only imagine what you have in mind and I'm sure I'm coming up short.

Christine said...

i love decorating. we usually wait until the first weekend in december, but i am itching to do it now!