Thursday, January 8

Feet, Don't Fail Me Now


Begging please don't make a fool of me
Feet don't fail me now
Please don't keep me where I should not be
Feet don't fail me now
Stop pretending that you've gone to sleep
Feet don't fail me now
Begging please don't make a fool of me

A visit to the local drugstore netted this latest beauty tool: Pampered Toes by Ped Egg is designed to revitalize tired feet and stretch cramped toes.

The city-girl daughter and I put them on through fits of giggles and sat through the suggested 10 minutes of wear.

After reading the accompanying documentation I feel that I must warn you that if you attempt to eat Pampered Toes, choking or health problems may result.

Also they are for external use only (where else would we have feet? In our mouth? Up our ass?).


Here's a shot of pampered feet.

The youngest daughter purchased her wedding shoes while visiting during the holidays. I applaud her good sense in selecting something comfortable for her big day. The shoes are all satiny white with lots and lots of sparkly stones across the straps. Very, very shiny.

And here's something to get your feet moving:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty toes! (did your feet feel rejuvenated afterwards?

I love the kitten heels on the wedding shoes -- easy to kick off when it's time to dance, too.

Anonymous said...

Those are some sexy feet there.

linda said...

I really should make the effort to pretty up my feet. My toes rarely see the light of day.

Funny little rubbery thing - just mind where you put them. Good thing you read the instructions.