Wednesday, April 19

Lets all be EXX-Customers!

I came across this on the web today: "ExxonSecrets.org takes a look at the folks who claim that global warming (and presumably global dimming) either still aren't proven or don't exist: the spokespersons, the organizations with whom they're affiliated, and most especially the organizations funding their efforts. Whatever lots of sunlight is doing to the planet, the more of it shining on the wellsprings of such information, the better. "
I don't know about you, but I am climbing aboard. I hope you will join me in being an "EXX Customer" of Exxon and Esso. See this site for more info: http://www.dontbuyexxonmobil.org/

1 comment:

Puck said...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - unfortunately for those people, 99.9% (and NASA) contradict their nonsense with hard data.

More obscene? Exxon has not paid A SINGLE PENNY of the fine it was ordered to pay for the Valdez catastrophe. And then they gave their outgoing CEO a $400 Million retirement package.

Yes, I will continue to rant and hopefully, the both of us ranting loud enough will encourage others to rant loudly and... criminals like Exxon will get run out of town on a rail.