Wednesday, February 8

Tread Lightly

There is so much irony in life. The first thoroughly accurate cliche' that comes to mind is this one:
Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

I am sure many read that line and immediately identify! But, also remember, it's not up to you and I. The outcome is predetermined and we are just players of the script that has been outlined for us. Just a damn shame we can't sneak a peek to better prepare us for the next chapter, right?

Well, I don't know about you folks, but I'm hangin pretty well. I even have fun with it. Each pothole in the road teaches me to watch my step. Each hill (or mountain) reminds me to utilize those deep breathing techniques I learned a hundred years ago in Lamaze class. The view from the top of the hill ain't so bad either.

No comments: