Wednesday, September 23

A Little Scientific Research

I took a guest with me to school last week.


I thought the students in my gender studies classes might like to visit with him a bit.

The FEMALE class noticed how large his feet are--right away.

The MALE class was more interested in hearing what Mr. Wonderful had to say and how I happened to own a Mr. Wonderful doll.
One fellow noted his smile was not unlike those guys in the commercials for the male enhancement products.

Part of Mr. Wonderful's charm is he "always says the right things."

No wonder he's smiling...

Update on Pop:I was right--he is a tough old buzzard. The x-rays were clean. All's in good order. The doctor suspects his recent bout with bronchitis created the bruise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your pop! Perhaps I should keep a Mister Wonderful in my office to remind staff of the horrible alternative to me.