Sunday, February 18

Round Two

You see the way he's looking at me?

I know. I know. Human nature makes us believe if we ignore things they will go away. But we all know that never works.

If we sweep it under the rug, eventually we'll trip over the big fat lump and fall flat on out face. I've tripped once or twice and now the lump in the rug is really getting very annoying.

Problems do not go away. They must be addressed... worked through and resolved. Damnit!

My Mama always says there's no appreciation if you don't have to work hard for it. Nothing comes easily.

I've come to believe that God will give you an opportunity to learn, and if you don't get it, he'll give you another opportunity. With that thought, it would be wise to get it first go round, if possible. I guess I'm just not as wise as I once thought... or maybe just a little more human.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

I believe that too. It keeps coming round until we learn it. Recently I've been yelling: WHAT? WHAT is the lesson I'm supposed to learn here? I GET that there's a lesson but WHAT IS IT?

Sorry for yelling. Ahem.

Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly agree with you! The problem is I have that "being human" part down to an art. It's learning from my mistakes that's really hard for me. ;-)

Here's to understanding and learning, the first time around!

3T