Wednesday, March 28

PC Hell

The road to hell is paved with good intentions--at least that's what my other half says. I'm beginning to think he's got something there.

I am in PC Hell because--with good intentions--I decided to add RAM to our poor old, tired PC. We work it so hard that it's tongue has been hanging out for some time. Rather than accept the additional RAM though, it just said the hell with it and went belly up.

I have found a marvelous local fellow who builds to order. I have the new PC in place and have been in the process of reloading and re-installing EVERYTHING for the past 24 hours.

I am trying to keep the faith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a theory about computers: they save us time, and save us time, and save us time, and then one day, they suck it all back again.