Wednesday, July 9

Things Are Shaping Up

The absolute highlight of this week has got be the arrival of my Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Clearance bras. Hurry! There's only two days left!

Being on sale and all-- I ended up with one bright orange and one key lime, along with the prerequisite blush pink and ivory.

Momo always told me to never skimp when it comes to a good bra. I have to admit there's something nice about having good lingerie--even if you're the only one that knows.

And my best friend in the world--that I've known since I was 15--confessed to me last visit that she was forever in my debt because I introduced her to Victoria Secret bras. As a result she looks better in her clothes, having retrieved the better part of her bosom from it's hiding place under her arms.

I recommend the Body by Victoria line. You'll thank me, if you give them a try.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you got some fun colors!

Anonymous said...

I'd better not follow that link, just in case supermum is spying on my browser history...

Christine said...

the body by victoria line is AWESOME.

wish i could get a new bra or two myself!

Tammy said...

I love that line too. I also like the Ipex bras as well. After going VS, never anything else.