Monday, May 7

Find Out What Works

Just when you think you have everything all figured out, someone throws in a curve ball.

During a recent visit to Momo & Pop's that very thing occurred.

Momo and I were visiting in the living room when I detected a scrubbing sound coming from the bathroom.

"What's Pop scrubbing?" I asked.

Of course this simple question was met with facial contortions and snorts.

Within minutes, Pop emerged from the bathroom announcing the sink and tub had been scrubbed clean. He added the toilet was clean as well.

Well, Momo shot up in amazement and went to inspect Pop's handiwork.

The plot thickens.

Turns out, Momo had mentioned how the sink and tub had hard water stains, etc. and needed to be replaced.



Pop, on the other hand, knew for sure he had SOMETHING that would get them clean (so they would not have to be replaced).

Looks like he rummaged around in his shop until he found something that he knew would do the job.




I guess all Pop needed was the proper motivation.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

S said...

Awww. What a great story! Yep, the men'll do anything to avoid having to replace something, won't they.

BTW -- Monet! I was going for that! Thanks!

Micki said...

Thanks for the tip - now I know how to get hubby to clean the toilet!

Anonymous said...

I'd like a surprise like that. Someone secretly cleaning up for me.