As promised, unrelaxed Dad tagged me and I am paying it out and paying it forward...
I am supposed to post 8 weird things about myself. I don't see them as that weird, but YOU decide...
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog (check).
2. Share 8 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag8 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (Ping!)
Do I have eight weird things left?
My eight random weird facts about me:
1. I believe in love.
I've seen the passion in movies and I want that kind. I've seen the respect and admiration in some couples, and I want that kind too. What I truly want to know, is HOW they got there. If you have the recipe, PLEASE share.
2. I believe families can be blended.
When two people get together and truly love one another, they accept all parts. I believe all parties involved, in laws and outlaws, should embrace it and be thankful for the newly added people in their lives and treat them as their own. There should always be plenty of love for everyone.
3. I believe two people can be in a relationship without competition because THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM.
Sounds simple enough... why doesn't it happen? (Again, if you have information in this area, please share.)
4. I have faith in my children...
both biological and otherwise. I think they have the brain matter to pull them out of the tightest spots. I know they can achieve whatever they believe they can do. I also believe it is my duty and responsibility to point this out at every available opportunity.
5. I put a great deal of faith in human nature.
What I forget is, we don't all see things the same way. This can lead to disappointment. We all didn't have the same childhood, or upbringing, and that really makes a difference--in so many ways.
6. I have a lot of "happy begonia shit" going on.
JB's words, not mine. I believe things will work out. I have faith. I believe there is so much beyond our control. In fact, if we realized just how much was beyond our control, we'd save so much time in worry and grief.
7. I believe most of the things that aggravate the living shit out of us, are put there to challenge us.
That's a tough one--but think about it. The things that stir the deepest emotions within us, are the very ones that gives us so many opportunities for growth.
8. The sun will continue to rise each day and we will still have taxes to pay.
No matter how overwhelming nor how devastating your little piece of the world, the rest of world will continue. And you will still have taxes to pay. Deal with it.
OK - tagees: