Wednesday, September 19

Peanut Butter Snowballs

I bought peanut butter days ago and put it out of sight in anticipation of making something special for JB. He loves peanut butter.

I am so bad... I doubled the recipe!

And this time, I'm a bit more on the ball... I photographed these early on!


Peanut Butter Snowballs
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 pound white candy coating (I used vanilla)



In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter and butter; mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper lined baking sheet. Chill for 30 minutes or until firm.

Meanwhile, melt the candy in a double-boiler or microwave-safe bowl. Dip balls and place on waxed paper to harden.
Yield: 2 dozen

3 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Oh yum. I love this recipe but haven't thought about it for years.

Nessa said...

I'm going to try those, too. My mouth waters every time I come here.

Christine said...

i think i am in love with you.